Customer Success Representative
We are seeking an ambitious Customer Success Representative to join our team. As a Customer Service Success Representative, you will play a crucial role in providing exceptional customer service by acting as a liaison, addressing customer inquiries, and resolving any issues they may encounter with accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage incoming calls, chats, and emails in a positive, patient, and professional manner.
- Build and nurture sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Work towards achieving personal and team goals.
- Handle customer complaints effectively, offering appropriate solutions and alternatives.
- Contribute to the overall team effort by assisting other team members as needed.
Skills and Attributes:
- Experience in customer support or as a customer service representative.
- High energy and ambition, demonstrating enthusiasm to grow within/with the company.
- Familiarity with working with computers and computer systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and collaborate positively, patiently, and professionally.
- Effective multitasking, prioritization, and time management abilities.
- Stable: We are a strong and steadily growing company.
- Team-oriented: We foster a cooperative and collaborative work environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or 1-3 years of customer service experience.
- Predictable and reliable attendance record.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 8-hour shift: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- 8 paid & 2 unpaid company holidays per year.
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision) for individuals and families.
- 401K program with matching.
If you are enthusiastic about providing outstanding customer service and working in a supportive and collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply for this position. Join our team and be a part of our continued success!